What daily habit has made your life simpler?
There are a couple of big habits that made my house a lot simpler:
- Meditating - 10 Minutes of nothing every day made a huge difference. No thoughts, no worries, and a simple rest can do wonders.
- Jogging - Getting the blood pumping at least once a day and building up a good sweat!
- Planning my day - Begin running your day and you will feel more in control.
- Doing stuff I do not want to do right away - Get the annoying stuff out of the way ASAP so there is more room for the good stuff.
- Saying “NO” more often - Especially to things I do not like doing anyway; do not try to please everyone.
- Drinking more Water - Currently I am running on 2L of water and 1L of Tea a day and it is making a big difference.
- Keeping a clean environment - You’d be surprised how much of a difference it makes to stay organized.
- Not watching TV - Specifically to avoid Ads and News.
- Reading - Take time out for you. Do what you want and just sit back for a while.
- Laughing - Laugh more, even if you have to force it. Trust me, you will feel better.
Your life can be a lot simpler if you follow some of these habits, but know that none of these will make it that much simpler on their own.
It’s not about the few big things that add up to a great life, but the many little things that do.
Stop being less than you can be and reach your goals. Send me a message saying “Coaching” to work 1 on 1 with me.
- Lukas Schwekendiek